Popup Content
BETTER BF EXPLANATION AND RESOURCES
#1: BETTER BF EXPLANATION AND RESOURCES
Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:10 am 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Hello, and welcome to the Better Bf explanation and resource list. You might know me in game as PenguinB, and I'll be moderating this forum. Better Bf started out as a clan chat in Runescape to go to different worlds and tell people that we're hosting a blast furnace shift for them, and it's now evolved to the point where we have lots of people interested in our clan. Consequently, things got confusing and lots of people don't know what we do, why we do it, when we do it, and how. This thread should hopefully cover all of that.

What is Better Bf?

Better Bf is the name of our clan chat in Old School Runescape. We regularly run shifts for free so people can use blast furnace and easily train their smithing and make money. If you don't know what blast furnace is, it's a special kind of furnace located in Keldagrim that allows you mass produce bars and use half the normal amount of coal that is normally required to make said bars.

How Better Bf works

Basically, there are 4 shifts, Host, Biker, Pumper, and Temperature Reader.

BIKER: The biker requires 30 agility and 30 crafting, and a decent chunk of energy or stamina potions. When using the bike, you essentially sit on the bike and just wait for one of two things to happen: you run low on energy and have to drink some of your potion, or your machine breaks. Always keep a hammer in your inventory, and go repair either part of the bike that broke, the cogs or the conveyor belt.

unfinished. this is just a draft

Search for:
Jump to: