Popup Content
Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
#1: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 am 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
This morning you wake up and you find out that Wliu was left dead in a ditch in the center of town.

Day 4 has begun. With 13 alive it takes 8 people to lynch. Day will end Saturday December 12th.

Live list:
Sulfur
Confirmed Town
Downfell
E.Fermi
Lisiera
Vanillager
Runic
DLW3
Ind1go
Ruby Rose
Mr. denton
achiang
Arsaces

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing the live voteupdate as usual
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#2: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:24 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
Anyone got any information this day?

#3: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:17 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 11 points
I still want to hear from Vanillager before I do anything else.

#4: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:44 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
I know nothing, but if anybody has a useful town power now is the time to use it and if anybody has any information, now is the time. It may already be impossible to lunch anybody with the high vote threshold and our idlers, but it's going to become even more impossible tomorrow.

#5: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:45 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
We may not have any concrete information from a role revealed yet but there is a whole lot we can infer based on what has happened from the night actions.

So far, only a single person has died each night, every night.

From that we know can infer one of these is almost guaranteed to be true.

A) There is only a single mafia family making kills.
B) A protection role may have saved a second target's life at most three nights in a row.
C) There are multiple mafia families and only one of them has managed/tried to kill on a given night.

Other things we know.

SOMEONE in this game either himself, or another player had the ability to bring Vanillager back to life.
This so far has been the only time we have seen this happen making me believe it may have something to do with Vanillager himself, but I am up for any other thoughts on that subject.

While it would be lovely to hear it from Vanillager's mouth himself there is at least a thing to keep in mind, maybe Vanillager CANNOT speak based on a role of another player, maybe it has to do with the resurrection's ability.

I know it is very tempting to sit around and wait, but we did that the past three days and all three of those have ended with town not actually taking a friend to lunch. We will lose this game within probably the next 1-2 days if we do not managed to lunch a mafia member.

#6: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:18 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
In her facebook post announcing that day 4 is up, Numbers said this:

Day 4 has begun. Vanillager why won't you start posting again T_T you've been alive for an entire day.

https://www.facebook.com/events/8727416 ... 051706972/

So that would make me think that Vanillager is not silenced, as that would be pretty roundabout disinformation (although you never know...).

Good analysis. I am not tempted to wait. I think we should try to lynch an idler because, as stated yesterday, they are either mafia or implicitly pro-mafia by not helping to lynch. Reupping on vote: achiang. Only one post on day one (and then a quick follow up one noting a typo), which noted she was posting from her phone, then she never returned. Either mafia or abandoned the game, either way it's "lunch" time. I will change my vote if a consensus on another idler develops or if achiang unexpectedly returns.

#7: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
This logic makes sense to me and I don't have any other good ideas so vote: achiang.

#8: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:10 am 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 36 points
Next Level: 50 points
No additional information worth sharing here. I concur. vote: achiang

#9: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
Sound logic, Sound advice
Vote: Achiang
As much as i hate to say it, i may rescind my vote until the last minute if we start to reach a majority, i want to hear from our more idle players, if runic or Downfell would be so kind as to repost, when people made their last posts, that would much MUCH appreciated.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#10: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:38 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
(downfell)
Here's what you get if you click through our idlers:
E. Fermi's profile, last posted in day # 1: http://www.50dkp.com/profile/e.fermi
Liseria's profile, last posted in day #1: http://www.50dkp.com/profile/Lisiera
Vanillager, last posted in day #1 (and oddly quiet about their resurrection): http://www.50dkp.com/profile/Vanillager
Achiang, as discussed, also last posted in day #1: http://www.50dkp.com/profile/achiang
http://www.50dkp.com/profile/mr._denton, also last posted in day #1.

All of that is still relevant, the two new added to the list are Sulfur and Arsaces

Sulfur last posted on the first page of day three.
Arsaces last posted on the final page of day three.

All other remaining alive players have posted since the beginning of day four.

#11: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:15 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
With seven idlers that's only six active players and two short of lynching anybody even with everyone voting the same way.

#12: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 11 points
Vote achiang

#13: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:43 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
(RubyRose)
With seven idlers that's only six active players and two short of lynching anybody even with everyone voting the same way.

Yeah. I'll keep voting to try to get something done, but unless something unlikely happens town is likely dead. We just don't have the numbers to overcome mafia and idlers.

#14: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 10 points
vote: achiang.

altho i dont know nothin and believe nobody knows nothin neither.

#15: Re: Time Travel Mafia: Day 4
Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
I am ending this game. Too many idlers, I should have ended it probably awhile ago. However, I would like to take votes for a better time for people to play the game where they *wouldn't* forget it.

Basically game ends in a draw.

If people would want I could post the roles so that people understand this game better.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

Search for:
Jump to: