Popup Content
Got Headphones?
#1: Got Headphones?
Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 pm 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Looking for good, LONG LASTING PLS headphones. I emphasize long lasting because I don't really wanna buy another pair for the next few years, assuming I keep these in good conditions. I am only going to spend less than 100 USD, and would prefer less than 50 USD. Not looking for a microphone, but if it happens to have one assuming it's good quality I won't complain. The more customizable features the better, such as an easy volume change scrolly wheel on the headphones, the better. My head is big, and will continue to get big, so I'd like them to get really big, yet be able to stay normal people sized. Thanks, and have fun.

#2: Re: Got Headphones?
Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 am 
The Boy Who Cried Pan
Level 6
Total Points: 580 points
Next Level: 800 points
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless ... itech+g930 This is the headset I've used for the last 2 years, I've had to replace it once, but that was due to me breaking it.
It's got lots of customizations, good drivers with programs that let you customize the buttons on it, the microphone is the best I've seen on any pair of headphones, the wireless works very very well, the battery life is solid, and the price tag is within your budget.
Audio quality is rather middle of the pack unless you turn on surround sound, which is for sure its best feature, but it does cause the battery to drain about twice as fast, still a solid battery life and you can charge it while you use it.
It fits well to my head (also kind of big) and is fairly flexible and fits well for most people, it does however block out a lot of sound around you, so if you want to hear something other than your audio, it won't do that.
"don't stick your dick in that"
-Numbers 2012

" Women are like Religion " - 105137.2555 (2017)

Whadur - numeros 2018

Search for:
Jump to: