Popup Content
MOBA Mafia: Day 1
#1: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
A long time ago, almost eons it seems, you were on the battlefield trying to reach your main objective: destroying the enemy base. Ahhh, those were the good old days, whether you were mid, carry, or jungler and working together to gank and crush the opposing team to win. There was no greater glory than achieving the victory screen as the enemy base crumbled right before your very eyes. Sometimes you still dream about it.

It was a sad day when the game developers decided that you had gotten too old to deal with the newer, younger, more nubile characters. The day they retired you, there was a fury that ripped through you. You screamed at them, "I'M IMMORTAL!!!" But the game devs no longer cared; turning their backs before the echoes of your shouting even faded from the room.

You traveled to Mobasia, where you were deemed to live out the rest of your life. During your years, some of you became domesticated, despite trying to deny the fact that the height of your life was now over. Others have kept particular tics from their glory days. But as time has gone on, you have all become friends.

A few years back, there were a few sleazy seeming characters that moved into your town, but nothing seemed to come of it. You have since forgotten which characters were the people who gave you the chills when they smiled at you. You even stopped noticing the fact that after they showed up, ash started falling from the sky, changing the sunny and green landscape into a gray slush. Fog now surrounds your town entirely, cloaking you clown in darkness at night. Others have disappeared into the fog before you, showing the way that it was no longer safe to travel at night.

One morning, you shuffle to the town center, as you notice a bright purple beam shining from the center of town. After you all reach there, you look at it vaguely, a dim memory returning just out of reach. As you are about to turn around, you notice a golden eye flashes above each of your heads, and from the sky drops Numbers, wearing a black cowboy hat and a cloak. She is carrying a pile of what looks like playing cards, one of them golden.

She rushes to you, and when she speaks, it is in a southern drawl. "You have all shown up to the middle of town. Good. I am here to tell you that you are in grave danger. You must fight against the non-friendly town members that have come to destroy your peace and quiet. I have a list right here on these cards. They are..."

Suddenly a giant creature that looks like a brute fish in the colors of blue and green pops out of nowhere. As he lands he slams his fists into the ground, causing spikes to pop out of the ground, hitting Numbers. Her head throws back and she is stunned for the moment. Before she can recover though, a chubby little hindu man comes rushing in, his umbrella propelling him forward. As he reaches Number's side he suddenly grows, becoming a giant before all of you and beats Numbers to death with his Umbrella. Leaving her body in a bloody pulp, Tide Hunter and Vamana quickly gather up the cards Numbers has now dropped and run, leaving a Gold one behind.

You all rush over to read the card and find this message:

"Numbers-- You are Twisted Fate. With your cards you see all the town and their roles, including alignment. Use this knowledge to do whatever you will with it."

It is now Day 1. Day one will end either when a majority is reached (8 votes required) or will end with no lynch on June 19th.

Live List:
1. Sllewely
2. CuteKittenPics
3. Zazaranth
4. Fanatic
5. Runic
6. Albino
7. Ind1g0
8. mala
9. Anonymity
10. Kachii
11. Downfell
12. Resaka now howdoiinternet
13. Countcount
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#2: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:44 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Rules:

1. You may not copy paste your role into the thread when claiming. You may only paraphrase.

2. Do not talk about the game outside these threads. Doing so will result in a modkill.

3. Ask questions about your role in your private thread. I will not answer them in this public forum. I will not answer questions to theoretically claimed roles in any way shape or form.

4. If given the spoiler thread after you die, please don't give away spoilers to friends in the game. Ghosting is uncool, man.

5. Once you are dead, you no longer partake in the game. You also may not post if you aren't in the game either.

6. Please subscribe to your threads, if I have to mod prod you, I will be doing it through your private threads. People may ask for a mod prod.

7. Voting: You may vote by doing <b> Vote: name </b>. You can only change votes by <b> Unvote: name </b> before placing a new one. please bold it so i can see it. I will update with votecounts from time to time. Replace the greater than less than signs with brackets to make the bolding work.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#3: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
What horrible people could have done such a gruesome thing?

Also, I recognize Vamana from Smite. Google tells me Tide Hunter is from Dota 2.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#4: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
I suspect CuteKittenPics for suspiciously liking neither of these games!

vote: CuteKittenPics
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#5: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
Allllllriightie then, I suppose it is time to get to work, I must say though, I feel bad for twisted fate... getting all, beaten up until dead and things. I suppose that is neither here nor there game related. For those of you who don't know me, shame on you that there are, I'm Runic. Hello and good day.

Now Sllew, the proper first vote is always based on highest level of sexiness, seeing as I'm not egotistical enough to vote for myself, Vote: Albino mostly because I've missed our late nights and dirty talks.

#6: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
@Numbers Do we know if the day ends at the beginning, end, or randomly on the 19th?

#7: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
I find Sllewely's vote to be repugnant. After all, it was I who befriended her when she was retired by her so-called 'loving' devs and moved to this dump of a town. I, who've been here since the beginning of MOBAs!

Pah! I'll be in the tavern....

[b]vote: Slewlly[b]

#8: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
(Sllewely)
I suspect CuteKittenPics for suspiciously liking neither of these games!

I am persuaded by this logic.

#9: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
(CuteKittenPics)
I find Sllewely's vote to be repugnant. After all, it was I who befriended her when she was retired by her so-called 'loving' devs and moved to this dump of a town. I, who've been here since the beginning of MOBAs!

Voting fail! CuteKittenPic's inability to use forum tags properly makes him all the more suspicious.

#10: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
vote: Slewelly

#11: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 am 
Oh god why
Level 6
(CuteKittenPics)

Retrospectively, I have been informed my vote was a compliment.

(runic)
Now Sllew, the proper first vote is always based on highest level of sexiness

#12: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
(Sllewely)
(CuteKittenPics)

Retrospectively, I have been informed my vote was a compliment.

(runic)
Now Sllew, the proper first vote is always based on highest level of sexiness

It goes both ways.

#13: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 am 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
I'm incredibly suspicious of anyone who couldn't be bothered to obsessively check for the creation of this thread tonight. Hence:

Vote: Kachii
Actually, unvote. Vote: CountCount.

Third time's the charm.

unvote. Vote: Resaka

#14: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
I'm incredibly suspicious of someone who bothers to only vote for 3 of the 8 players who have yet to check in for the beginning of the day. I do believe you've left out Zazaranth, Fanatic, Albino, Ind1g0, and Mala. If you're going to commit to hating on people who haven't checked in, don't forget the rest. Playing favorites off the bat!

#15: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
I vote Ind1g0
i simply cannot remember what i did last night... although it DID involve wine... happened to be my favorite too...
*drinks*
wait... I think I changed my mind (could be the wine speaking now)
Vote none
I am not in the condition to choose someones fate... i'll leave it to you folks...
although i do believe we should have a drink in honor of Number's memory.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

Search for:
Jump to: