MOBA Mafia: Day 2
#61: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
(downfell)
Alternatively I'd support lynching whoever it was that dropped the hammer on whatisface without consulting people. And then defended it afterwards, if I recall...
Cause that's just... like... rude.

I think this might be a reference to my vote at the end of day one. I am nothonestly not sure, because you seem to have a tenuous grasp of mafia generally, this game in particular and/or English. To the extent you have a point to make, elaboration and clarification would be appreciated.

This is what I get for posting at 6 AM.

#62: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
Fanatic: Hey guys, I'm going to not read any of the posts and then vote CKP and try to be suspicious of downfell for no educated reason.

Still no word from mala. My body can't handle this sort of weight.

#63: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:48 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Haha! Ignore that last post. I can't read. It is all my fault. Let the record show I take back what I just said about Fanatic.

But seriously, mala post. Post-mala.

#64: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 18 points
IMO, ignorance or apathy are no excuse for anyone. Zaz, kachii, or vag. Too many mafia have used those excuses.

#65: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Well it's been 4 days, and I don't really think mala has anything to say.

vote Zaz

#66: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
Total Points: 85 points
Next Level: 100 points
I AM HERE :D I completely forgot bout this game for the week. I shall read everything and post my thoughts in like an hour or so. But yea, my bad.... :P

#67: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
So what can I say without repeating what someone has already said.
(CANDY VAG)
So, I keep forgetting that this game is running, but here's a quick breakdown before I sleep.

1. Sllew is mafia. Like super mafia. She's doing all her twisting, cavorting, and dancing around to get people to forget how she acted on day 1, trying to shift blame away from herself like she tried to shift it away from resakawhatever/howdoiinternet.

And what's pretty giggle inducing to me is that you're all letting her. That's probably because:

2. Zaz is an idiot. He's made an art form of sticking his foot into his mouth this game, but that's nothing new. I think this is the first time in recorded history that he's made it to day 2 of a forum mafia game... and he had the majority of votes day 1 before resakaswapoiejfa/internet shot himself in the face even harder.

That's probably because:

3. This game is pretty boring as it stands.
Which, btw, is not a jab at numbers or any of the players here. Well maybe a little bit of a jab at the players here... but for whatever reason, this isn't gripping me, so as a personal statement: I'm not going to bother with all the fun skullduggery and paranoia that really gets these games going for me usually. Nor will I rigorously invest myself in staying alive, my obligation to town is... a fleeting concern at best. I'm just not going to be a total dick and go full Zaz-"I give no fucks because I'm not on a team that relies on me staying alive"-aranth on y'all.

So here's the tl;dr.

Sllew's mafia. Obviously. I'll break it down for you in spades sometime tomorrow when I'm not too busy with other stuff. Had respaodsjfai/internet flipped differently, this might be up for debate, but they didn't.

So, yeah.

Remember that time when I totally called ressapdofiower out yesterday?
Doin' it again.

But seriously talk some more while you're voting for sllew.
'cause I have no idea who else is scum, and there's at least another two if numbers are right.

Alternatively I'd support lynching whoever it was that dropped the hammer on whatisface without consulting people. And then defended it afterwards, if I recall...
Cause that's just... like... rude.

I'm sure people have been yelling about that, but I've really only skimmed todays thread.
Anyways, in case you didn't get this:

sllew is mafia
Don't listen to her lies.

Bino's post has much of what I feel, and i'm guessing what other people feel as well. Slew plays like this almost all the time, granted, it might be more pronounced than usual, but I am unsure if it can be read as full on mafia scum. Zaz is being......weird. And again, he plays like this most of the time, even when he's town..... It's scummy as all hell and we might want to all vote for him, and it will give us solid info, but I think we should hold off for as long as possible, and try to gain more information, maybe even get a claim, etc.

People in this game are not giving me any reads. Downfell has acted scummy with his hammervote Day 1, and, IMO, flawed reasoning for why he acted so. Other than him, everyone has played normally. Zaz has been weird, but Zaz does this.

Bino I feel is town. Runic I feel also could be town. Everyone else i am unsure about.

I'll probably post more in-depth thoughts later.

#68: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:06 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
I am puzzled as to what else I should have done on day one. We were at risk of the day ending with no lynch, which is an extremely anti-town result. I acted to prevent that outcome and, in doing so, offed a member of the mafia. I could understand the point if town had plenty of time left to lynch, but that was not the case.

Speaking of, the day ends July 3. Let's not let the deadline slip away.

#69: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
You didn't let he/she claim. That's the main reason. Hearing a claim from someone, is very important, albeit less so than a lynch of course. There was some time to hear something from HDII. It was a difficult situation, and i KIND OF understand where your coming from. Doesn't make the action any less scummy.

#70: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:21 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
Im probably going to vote Zaz. So he might want to claim soon.

#71: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
HDII forgot about the game and instead dealt with real life. He literally didn't 'get a chance to defend himself' by not being a part of the game.

Likewise, he was dead meat anyway because of the way he joined the town. After a Zaz kill today, and finding out whatever happens tonight, I can be convinced to kill Sllewely tomorrow given sufficient motivation.

#72: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
[quote=downfell]I am puzzled as to what else I should have done on day one. We were at risk of the day ending with no lynch, which is an extremely anti-town result. I acted to prevent that outcome and, in doing so, offed a member of the mafia. I could understand the point if town had plenty of time left to lynch, but that was not the case.[/quote]
From a strategy POV, it was a terrible move on town's part before we saw hdii's role. If he had been town, with minimal player interaction from him, we would have gotten next to no information. Mafia could have steam rolled the kill without any risk, and we would have done their job for them AND have gotten no knowledge from it. We say that day 1 lynches are important from town, but the reason they're important is because the forced interaction and vote record gives us information. If our lynch victim was silent and town, it's just about the shittiest move we could have done. Of course, he turned out to be mafia, so none of this matters...

Kinda seconding the Zaz claim. If you're going to bother to defend yourself, you should do it now.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#73: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
@mala
While a zaz kill would be quite informative, I think that should take precedence AFTER a sllew lynch, if she's town, she's a liability/loose cannon at this point.
as for Zaz? he's not likely to stab a compatriot in the back like he seemingly did with HDII, i feel that he is genuinely NOT MAFIA (not necessarily town but still...)
as for downfell, while his hammervote can be suspicious, but I don't think it was meant to be an info-killer kind of thing.
@sllew, clues were VERY convincingly leading to mafia, if this were Are You a Werewolf? the only way a person would've been replaced is if 1. they were INDEED a werewolf and 2. they were the ONLY SEER.
and we still got a lot of interaction besides.
(you're coming off as even more suspicious now sllew, you might be making claim before Zaz.
(still Vote:Sllewely
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#74: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
Indigo:
@sllew, clues were VERY convincingly leading to mafia, if this were Are You a Werewolf? the only way a person would've been replaced is if 1. they were INDEED a werewolf and 2. they were the ONLY SEER.

I don't disagree. I believe CKP's same observation in the last day was clever. However, but candyvag and I expressed a reluctance to a) rely upon external-to-game info and more importantly b) never try to outguess the moderator. Numbers ALSO considered the possibility of modkilling Resaka outright, but Downfell found a new player to replace Resaka. Now you know. This kind of meta-gaming when you don't even have all of the information is bad play.

I'm town. More importantly, I'm not interested in role claiming, and your insistence upon me role-claiming when all of the accusations against me are weak is super sketch. It's a great mafia play to get someone to role claim prematurely.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#75: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 pm 
Dr. Neckbeard
Level 7
Total Points: 1172 points
Next Level: 1200 points
I'll role claim so you guys can at least get some more out of me while I'm busy for most of the day today.

I'm town, and as others have claimed, this is pretty much my normal playstyle.
:3

January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Fanatic. Never forget.
Battle buddies :3

Search for:
Jump to: