Popup Content
MOBA Mafia: Day 2
#46: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 18 points
Next Level: 20 points
That's five people, we need as much discussion as we can get per day...

#47: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
unvote Zaz

I don't want anyone getting lynched while I sleep. Assume my vote is implicitly there, though, as no one else has convinced me they are mafia scum yet.

#48: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
Albino is Candy Vag. Only 3 haven't posted. I pinged Kachii on FB like 1.5 days ago, so I know he's alive though perhaps not enthused for the game... Dunno the whereabouts of Fanatic or mala.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I do not know most of you.

If all 3 of those listed are in fact AFK and not lurking, at what point do they get mod-killed for being dirty game ruiners?

The scheduled end of the day is July 3. We are six real world days away from our deadline and this thread has only been active for two days. I think we are far from that point.

That's five people, we need as much discussion as we can get per day...

I am sensitive to this issue as well. Along with CKP, I will

unvote Zaz

with the intention of revoting him absent a compelling new argument. I would prefer if everybody check into this thread at least once before we actually end the day, in case anybody has anything new to say.

At this point, I believe our action items are

1) Finding out if there is a sixth vote for Zaz (in addition to the three active votes and the two implicit votes of CKP and myself)
2) Hearing from the two remaining lurkers.
3) Opening the floor to any other voting arguments.
4) Seeing if we can figure out what is going on with the seemingly anomalous voting requirements.

#49: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
I have prodded kachii and mala. I will post a votecount up later.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#50: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:34 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Ok so yea to be honest i am silent simply because i am having trouble processing all of this. If this gets me killed by lynch or mafia, so be it. I will try my best to contribute when i do have something insightful to be said.

After getting my dumbness on the table i now know at least one other person in RL on this thread. I typically am ok with there logic but have also been tricked by them on many counts. I am honestly ok with the logic that not wanting to prolong the day is anti-town, and one should be killed for it. With that logic seeing as it wont just yet drop the hammer i will throw my suspicion on Zaz. Followed by DownFell simply because i have trouble trusting a robot.

Vote: Zaz

#51: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Okay, so that leaves only Mala to hear from. If CKP and I revote Zaz, he dies and the day ends. I am willing to do so if mala posts and there's no further discussion after a reasonable period (say, 24 real world hours).

#52: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 204 points
(CuteKittenPics)
unvote Zaz

I don't want anyone getting lynched while I sleep.

Does that mean that you like seeing the death of a fellow man?
January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Zazaranth. Never forget.
Happy early Birthday to you my friend!
My Scorehero Accomplishment Thread

#53: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
From my experience he enjoys watching people die.

#54: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
(Fanatic)
(CuteKittenPics)
unvote Zaz

I don't want anyone getting lynched while I sleep.

Does that mean that you like seeing the death of a fellow man?

Mafia scum aren't my fellows.

#55: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Votecount:

Zaz: Sllewely, CKP,CountCount, Kachii
Sllewely: THEVAG
CKP: Runic

Remember only need 6 votes to lynch. I have prodded Mala.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#56: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
I approve of the fact that both of my shortening nicknames have caught on already. Masterful plan complete.

Game related, I don't hate a Zaz lynch per-say, I'd love however to hear Albino expand on his post and a half.

#57: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
The current votes on Zaz are Sllewely, CountCount, Kachii, and Fanatic.

I do not have a current vote for anyone. Also Ind1go also voted for Sllewely

So the current votes are:
Zaz: Sllewely, Fanatic,CountCount, Kachii
Sllewely: THEVAG, Ind1go
CKP: Runic

#58: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 204 points
(CuteKittenPics)
Mafia scum aren't my fellows.

Sure, but you seem quite eager to want to see each lynch that comes about. I would even take a guess as to say that you love the killing. It wouldn't matter weather it be town or mafia that is lynched, as long as someone's life ends it perks your interest. Going around killing innocents, friends, foes, whoever looks at you the wrong way, or steals a tower from under you. Should you be one of the innocents or the scum, I wouldn't want anybody around in my town like that.

Unvote: Zazaranth
Vote: CKP
January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Zazaranth. Never forget.
Happy early Birthday to you my friend!
My Scorehero Accomplishment Thread

#59: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:52 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
So, I keep forgetting that this game is running, but here's a quick breakdown before I sleep.

1. Sllew is mafia. Like super mafia. She's doing all her twisting, cavorting, and dancing around to get people to forget how she acted on day 1, trying to shift blame away from herself like she tried to shift it away from resakawhatever/howdoiinternet.

And what's pretty giggle inducing to me is that you're all letting her. That's probably because:

2. Zaz is an idiot. He's made an art form of sticking his foot into his mouth this game, but that's nothing new. I think this is the first time in recorded history that he's made it to day 2 of a forum mafia game... and he had the majority of votes day 1 before resakaswapoiejfa/internet shot himself in the face even harder.

That's probably because:

3. This game is pretty boring as it stands.
Which, btw, is not a jab at numbers or any of the players here. Well maybe a little bit of a jab at the players here... but for whatever reason, this isn't gripping me, so as a personal statement: I'm not going to bother with all the fun skullduggery and paranoia that really gets these games going for me usually. Nor will I rigorously invest myself in staying alive, my obligation to town is... a fleeting concern at best. I'm just not going to be a total dick and go full Zaz-"I give no fucks because I'm not on a team that relies on me staying alive"-aranth on y'all.

So here's the tl;dr.

Sllew's mafia. Obviously. I'll break it down for you in spades sometime tomorrow when I'm not too busy with other stuff. Had respaodsjfai/internet flipped differently, this might be up for debate, but they didn't.

So, yeah.

Remember that time when I totally called ressapdofiower out yesterday?
Doin' it again.

But seriously talk some more while you're voting for sllew.
'cause I have no idea who else is scum, and there's at least another two if numbers are right.

Alternatively I'd support lynching whoever it was that dropped the hammer on whatisface without consulting people. And then defended it afterwards, if I recall...
Cause that's just... like... rude.

I'm sure people have been yelling about that, but I've really only skimmed todays thread.
Anyways, in case you didn't get this:

sllew is mafia
Don't listen to her lies.

#60: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Alternatively I'd support lynching whoever it was that dropped the hammer on whatisface without consulting people. And then defended it afterwards, if I recall...
Cause that's just... like... rude.

I think this might be a reference to my vote at the end of day one. I am not honestly not sure, because you seem to have a tenuous grasp of mafia generally, this game in particular and/or English. To the extent you have a point to make, elaboration and clarification would be appreciated.

Search for:
Jump to: