Popup Content
MOBA Mafia: Day 2
#31: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
By my count, that is 3 for Zaz-- ckp, slew, and myself. Three more for a successful lynch, as per the OP.

#32: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
I specifically used Sllew and Zaz, BECAUSE she had already voted for him.

Who, besides (ostensibly) you and Zaz, have I come close to speculating on suspicions?

#33: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
By my count, that is 3 for Zaz-- ckp, slew, and myself. Three more for a successful lynch, as per the OP.

CountCount voted for Zaz.

#34: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Ironically, I failed to count CountCount like a... count.

#35: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:47 pm 
Dr. Neckbeard
Level 7
Total Points: 1172 points
Next Level: 1200 points
(downfell)
Sllew, I am not saying we should definitely lynch somebody who voted the "wrong" way. I don't think there is anything wrong with asking people to explain themselves, as I have done.

You have persuaded me in re Zaz, and this is the key piece of evidence:

I cite day 1 for my vote on Zaz and reasons I"ve already explained in day 1. Zaz is the most obviously sketch, most notably for discouraging a day extension at a time when it looked like no one was going to get lynched. Obviously scum.

The dearly departed Anonymity summed up Zaz's posts in the last thread, so I will just link to that. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2192&start=90&p=33475#p33475

vote: Zaz

(Sllewely)
Day 1 votes:

hdii (by mala) -- later rescinded
hdii (by ckp) -- later recinded
zaz (by sllew)
zaz (by indigo) -- later rescinded
hdii (by candy vag)
hdii (by zaz)
hdii (by fanatic)
zaz (by runic) -- later recinded
zaz (by hdii)

Page 6 votecount:
Votecount:

Cute Kitten Pics: Downfell
Resaka/Howdoiinternet: Cutekittenpics, Albino/CandyVag, Zazaranth, Fanatic
Zazaranth: Sllewely, Ind1go, Howdoiinternet
No Lynch: Kachii

zaz (by ckp)
zaz (by anon)
hdii (by indigo)
hdii (by kachii)
hdii (by runic)
hdii (by countcount)
hdii (by downfell)

Final votecount:
Resaka/Howdoiinternet: Albino/CandyVag, Zazaranth, Fanatic, Ind1go, Kachii, Runic, CountCount, Downfell
Zazaranth: Sllewely, Ind1go, Howdoiinternet, CKP, Anonymity

Considering how shitty day 1 ended, I'm a little perplexed by your (Downfell) expectation that the people who didn't vote for howdoiinternet defend themselves. Throughout the later half of the day, both Zaz and HDII were gaining momentum. Candy Vag largely pushed for HDII's lynch because HDII didn't request for a day extension. More importantly, HDII completely dropped out of the game. Interestingly, Zaz ACTUALLY argued AGAINST extending the day. Why did I not join what seemed to be an unsubstantiated bandwagon of hysteria? I would be EXTREMELY UNSURPRISED to see mafia hop onto one of the final few votes, if not the FINAL vote. I would also be UNSURPRISED to see at least one mafia vote at any point in time on HDII that was not accompanied by an enthusiastic push. For example, kachii, indigo, fanatic, etc.

I cite day 1 for my vote on Zaz and reasons I"ve already explained in day 1. Zaz is the most obviously sketch, most notably for discouraging a day extension at a time when it looked like no one was going to get lynched. Obviously scum.

I encourage all of the people who haven't contributed yet to speak up and lay down your suspicions!

Let's all hop aboard the bandwagon! Because god forbid I don't want a day extension when day 1 has already been this much of a mess. Trying to get people to post and get people to actually work within the game. Me oh my, it's almost like it's impatience.

Anyway, considering I'm apparently the biggest scum in this game according to Slew, let's just go with it.

vote: Sllewely

I'm just more shocked Slew's not after Candy Vag for the amount that they've been on you! Hahahaha
:3

January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Fanatic. Never forget.
Battle buddies :3

#36: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
I like how in Zaz's defense, he didn't even deny being mafia or claim to be town.

Anyyyyyway, the best possible gloss he has is that he made an anti-town move because he was impatient. That is not putting me in the mood to spare him.

#37: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:14 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Caution: I have clarified with the mod that the day ends upon a successful note, notwithstanding the OP that the day ends at a random time on July 3. If anybody has anything to say, might want to do so relatively soon. It looks like this day may wrap up well before July 3.

#38: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
(downfell)

Am I the only one who finds it odd, how in day one, with thirteen players, we needed eight to lynch, but now on day two, with eleven, we only need six?

#39: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
Okay, after some rigorous battles with windows8 and my router, I have returned.
IVote:Sllew
My reasons?
IMHO she and Zaz seem to be eventually be the most helpful, however I feel that Zaz's more passive style (and lack of a singular target) will allow more information to come out, through subtle ticks and odd/poor logic.
With sllewely around I feel that while if she were town, she would become very useful, however a great liability due to some of the more experienced members not talking as much due to the fear of a witch-hunt, or the fact that she will probably be killed pretty quickly.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#40: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
([50]Ind1g0)
Okay, after some rigorous battles with windows8 and my router, I have returned.
IVote:Sllew
My reasons?
IMHO she and Zaz seem to be eventually be the most helpful, however I feel that Zaz's more passive style (and lack of a singular target) will allow more information to come out, through subtle ticks and odd/poor logic.
With sllewely around I feel that while if she were town, she would become very useful, however a great liability due to some of the more experienced members not talking as much due to the fear of a witch-hunt, or the fact that she will probably be killed pretty quickly.

Uhm and what of all of the other players? You express concern over a witch hunt yet choose to only vote on only the two of eleven people who already have votes on them. Furthermore, the people you have described as "most helpful." What? How helpful are the lurkers?

This logic is super sketch.

Runic:
Am I the only one who finds it odd, how in day one, with thirteen players, we needed eight to lynch, but now on day two, with eleven, we only need six?

I actually didn't notice :{ but my interest ends there.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#41: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Speaking of lurkers, I believe we have not heard from these four (and only these four):

Fanatic
Albino
mala
Kachli

Anonymity noted this in day one and speculated that somebody has two votes. That made sense at the time, but with only needing six today, not sure what is going on there.

#42: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 18 points
Unless HDII or Anonimity had a secret voting power that was not revealed upon death, we can assume that the required 8 votes was a clerical error. I noticed that Ms. Numbers had listed Downfell twice on the final day one vote count, and she quickly changed it.

#43: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Albino is Candy Vag. Only 3 haven't posted. I pinged Kachii on FB like 1.5 days ago, so I know he's alive though perhaps not enthused for the game... Dunno the whereabouts of Fanatic or mala.

Also I think it might have been mod error day one, in which case downfell is not a hammer, but merely an off-by-one error. As common as hammers, as painful, but not useful in the slightest. Ouch.

I still maintain Zaz is by far the most obvious kill today, and have yet to hear a reasonable alternative or defense. We can do this day without the lurkers, kill Sllewely tomorrow if she survives the night, and be like 3 days ahead of where we are now!

If all 3 of those listed are in fact AFK and not lurking, at what point do they get mod-killed for being dirty game ruiners?

#44: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:12 am 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
(CuteKittenPics)
If all 3 of those listed are in fact AFK and not lurking, at what point do they get mod-killed for being dirty game ruiners?

While I support the anti-lurker being productive standpoint, them being mod killed is quite possibly a lot worse for town though.

Sure, a lurker sucks, makes the game boring, and doesn't contribute, but they're still a warm body come end game where it could become 2-3 mafia vs 2-3 town and its a lynch a mafia or lose situation.

That being said, unfortunately mala is what I've come to expect as a habitual lurker. Perhaps we lynched him one too many times in voice mafia for saying something stupid early, who knows, but the man is very rarely seen contributing before day 3-4.

Do not take that in any way shape or form as me condoning the fact that he is lurking, I've just come to expect it from him.

#45: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 2
Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:59 am 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 204 points
Vote:Zazaranth

I thought his comments of Slew and HDII were a bit queer. He knew exactly why he wanted to vote for slew(Paranoid and overthinking) while his arguement was HDII was a bit lacking (kinda sketch).

Plus, his playstyle of impatientness and not caring if he lives or dies can be troublesome later. At the very least, confuse me.
January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Zazaranth. Never forget.
Happy early Birthday to you my friend!
My Scorehero Accomplishment Thread

Search for:
Jump to: