Popup Content
MOBA Mafia: Day 1
#46: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
Since it has been just about 48 hours, and everyone else has checked in.

@Numbers Can we have a mod prod @Resaka please.

#47: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 pm 
Dr. Neckbeard
Level 7
Total Points: 1172 points
Next Level: 1200 points
(kachii213)
Forgive me my dear, that i was more busy planing out a strategy on how to find and kill the ones who killed numbers, rather then worrying about you sorry lot. We should be Hunting down The two bastards rather then standing here at the town center fighting among ourselves. I <b> Vote: none </b> for i feel no need to mindlessly Kill those who have yet to anger me.

Slew, this doesn't come off as sketch to you at all? The lurking was a bit odd, but, even so, this just reads awkward and out of the norm. It's almost a bit too out there for me to believe the intentions are rightfully just.

I'm tempted to change my vote, but, I want to see how these actions play out a bit. :}
:3

January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Fanatic. Never forget.
Battle buddies :3

#48: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
(Zazaranth)
(kachii213)
Forgive me my dear, that i was more busy planing out a strategy on how to find and kill the ones who killed numbers, rather then worrying about you sorry lot. We should be Hunting down The two bastards rather then standing here at the town center fighting among ourselves. I <b> Vote: none </b> for i feel no need to mindlessly Kill those who have yet to anger me.

Slew, this doesn't come off as sketch to you at all? The lurking was a bit odd, but, even so, this just reads awkward and out of the norm. It's almost a bit too out there for me to believe the intentions are rightfully just.

I'm tempted to change my vote, but, I want to see how these actions play out a bit. :}

I'll be blatantly truthful on this one, I didn't quite catch that vote for what it is. I thought of it more as a vote clear, vs a no lynch vote. Should it actually BE a no lynch vote then I would quite easily consider it the "most sketch" action of the day thus far. Vote: Kachii

#49: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:13 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Resaka has been prodded
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#50: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:36 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Votecount:

Cute Kitten Pics: Downfell
Indigo: Fanatic
Resaka: Mala
Zazaranth: Sllewely
Sllewely: Albino, Zazaranth
Kachii: Runic
No Lynch: Kachii

It takes 8 votes to reach majority.

If Resaka does not respond to my mod prod, they will either be replaced or mod killed on Saturday. If replaced, day one will be extended for the sub to catch up, upon request.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#51: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:30 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
Next Level: 20 points
So... we twiddle our thumbs until Resaka pipes in?
All joking aside, my suspicions will wander toward those who say the least... but for the moment the only people I'm leaning towards at the moment (besides sllew for her snark) are:

CountCount: because I innately distrust anyone who's too focused on friendliness and cooperation in a game where we will inevitably have lynched someone in this thread by next week.

and
Kachii and Indigo: because their sentence structure and usage of multiple colors annoys me. Sorry, gents!

#52: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:08 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
Thumb-twiddling seems to be the plan. Ho hum.

I'm unconvinced that either being the second vote on someone in the random-voting phase or advocating no-lynch on the first day is particularly sketchy. The latter is negative for town, but having the discussion at least jump-starts some sort of strategic discussion, moving us out of the total joke phase.

#53: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 18 points
Anonymity is right. We don't know how many people will die during the first night. So speculation about final state is pointless at this juncture. Also, the odds of making it more difficult for us are much higher than killing a mafia. Once more information is established. Then we can make our moves. I will make this formal then: Vote: No Kill

#54: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:23 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
I am unimpressed by your reading comprehension skills.
I'm unconvinced that either being the second vote on someone in the random-voting phase or advocating no-lynch on the first day is particularly sketchy. The latter is negative for town

Emphasis added.

Without information about the setup, all we have to go on is behavior. No Lynch is wrong, since we have a perfect record of people's statements to hang them by. The more people talk, the better chance we have of finding scum.

#55: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
(CountCount)
Anonymity is right. We don't know how many people will die during the first night. So speculation about final state is pointless at this juncture. Also, the odds of making it more difficult for us are much higher than killing a mafia. Once more information is established. Then we can make our moves. I will make this formal then: Vote: No Kill

Voting no kill gets us LESS information from a day. Even if we wind up lynching a townie, we at least get information about those who chose to lynch that person. Voting no lynch is the same as voting to give the mafia a free kill with no even chance of repercussions.

#56: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
This morning you realize that a hot patch has been run on your community... shit, the developers still have power here?

You check the hot patch notes and find that Resaka has been taken out of the game due to "a major bug", but with no explanation.

Day still ends on Wednesday and majority vote is now 7.

#57: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:40 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
And then suddenly, another hotpatch comes through. You see resaka's name disappear and get replaced with the name "howdoiinternet".

he has the right to also ask for extended day if he wishes more time to catch up, either in his/her private thread or publicly.

#58: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:40 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Also, vote majority is now back to 8

#59: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
Total Points: 85 points
Next Level: 100 points
Unvote: Resaka

#60: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
vote: howdoiinternet

Who gets to the town so late after a murder? Maybe he was [i]disposing of Number's body[i]!!!

Search for:
Jump to: