MOBA Mafia: Day 1
#16: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
(Runic)
I'm incredibly suspicious of someone who bothers to only vote for 3 of the 8 players who have yet to check in for the beginning of the day. I do believe you've left out Zazaranth, Fanatic, Albino, Ind1g0, and Mala. If you're going to commit to hating on people who haven't checked in, don't forget the rest. Playing favorites off the bat!

Anonymity means the 3 people who didn't check on their roles & held up the game. Ya butts :P But starting tomorrow, I'm going to be voting for and encouraging the lynching of lurkers. It's not okay for people to avoid notice (like mafia) just by being silent.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#17: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:23 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
(Sllewely)
(Runic)
I'm incredibly suspicious of someone who bothers to only vote for 3 of the 8 players who have yet to check in for the beginning of the day. I do believe you've left out Zazaranth, Fanatic, Albino, Ind1g0, and Mala. If you're going to commit to hating on people who haven't checked in, don't forget the rest. Playing favorites off the bat!

Anonymity means the 3 people who didn't check on their roles & held up the game. Ya butts :P But starting tomorrow, I'm going to be voting for and encouraging the lynching of lurkers. It's not okay for people to avoid notice (like mafia) just by being silent.

But... he specifically said "Creation of this thread tonight." Which would imply he was referring to anyone not having spoken, wouldn't it?

#18: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
I voted for the three people whom I know and who hadn't posted. If I'm going to random-vote people at unreasonable times of night, I might as well troll people I know aren't awake.

unvote

#19: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 204 points
Next Level: 400 points
([50]Ind1g0)
i simply cannot remember what i did last night... although it DID involve wine... happened to be my favorite too...
*drinks*
wait... I think I changed my mind (could be the wine speaking now)

I'm dreadfully sorry everyone for not coming as soon as I could. I was just refurbishing and realigning my garden that THIS buffoon destroyed last night. The petunias and I talked over it and they clearly saw your face as you started to roll around in the dirt as an idiot dog would. I was having my wine in a more elegant manner before you came CRASHING through my lawn and garden scaring my precious flowers and unfortunately causing the demise of others. As a result, I've already become annoyed and not fond of you.

Vote: Ind1go
January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Zazaranth. Never forget.
Happy early Birthday to you my friend!
My Scorehero Accomplishment Thread

#20: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:04 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
(Fanatic)
([50]Ind1g0)
i simply cannot remember what i did last night... although it DID involve wine... happened to be my favorite too...
*drinks*
wait... I think I changed my mind (could be the wine speaking now)

I'm dreadfully sorry everyone for not coming as soon as I could. I was just refurbishing and realigning my garden that THIS buffoon destroyed last night. The petunias and I talked over it and they clearly saw your face as you started to roll around in the dirt as an idiot dog would. I was having my wine in a more elegant manner before you came CRASHING through my lawn and garden scaring my precious flowers and unfortunately causing the demise of others. As a result, I've already become annoyed and not fond of you.

oh... now I remember... DO NOT look in the rosebushes, or in the tuba... if that's yours.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#21: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:12 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
This back and forth seems like a trap... A gloriously played trap. That being said, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY A MAN'S HARD WORKED FOR GARDEN! Nature would never do that to you, big olf!

#22: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
@ Runic, it will end sometime randomly.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#23: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:16 pm 
The Unknown
Level 3
Total Points: 85 points
Next Level: 100 points
Vote Resaka

Because his name sounds evilish, sorta. Also hi. Im Mala. I enjoy pierogi and rugby. I also feel that ants will dominate the world, eventually.

Down with Mafia! That's what we say, right?

#24: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
This phase of gameplay is silly. Idiots offer guesses absent an iota of an idea. Leave talking to the warriors. Although it should always be fun, we always leave it without locking in on other needed dirt.

#25: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:03 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
But... but... Anonymity, the man, messed with another man's, GARDEN. That has to be the most scum-based thing any one human can do to another outside of sleeping with their sister. That and I'm giving the kids time to check in before I go back to my love-hate relationship with Albino.

#26: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:41 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
It is tradition to lynch on the first day, and the quiet ones are the most suspicious...

unvote Slewelly

#27: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
(CuteKittenPics)
It is tradition to lynch on the first day, and the quiet ones are the most suspicious...

unvote Slewelly

no no no... the quiet ones simply haven't had enough to drink and are too inhibited by themselves to say anything.

Sorry fanatic about your garden, perhaps we could share a bottle and try to put this behind us? it's depressing to drink alone.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#28: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Votecount:

Cute Kitten Pics: Sllewely, Downfell
Indigo: Fanatic, runic
Resaka: Mala
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#29: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am 
Oh god why
Level 6
Kachii because even though it's so early in the game, lurking is really bumming me out
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#30: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 am 
Oh god why
Level 6
Oh and I forgot unvote: cute kitten pics!!

Search for:
Jump to: