MOBA Mafia: Day 1
#106: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:22 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 242 points
Next Level: 400 points
(mala)
So we're not even going to let him/her claim and just laying down the hammer then?

It's said that in this world a man needs to be an anvil or a hammer. You're looking at a hammer.

#107: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:31 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
Next Level: 20 points
(downfell)
(mala)
So we're not even going to let him/her claim and just laying down the hammer then?

It's said that in this world a man needs to be an anvil or a hammer. You're looking at a hammer.

Real?

ಠ_ಠ

#108: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm 
Dr. Neckbeard
Level 7
Total Points: 1172 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Real talk.
:3

January 21st, 2012 - The Day I Met Fanatic. Never forget.
Battle buddies :3

#109: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 271 points
Next Level: 400 points
if he wanted to really claim innocence, he should've started asking about the one day extension.
in other words, I support Downfell the Hammer.
My brother wants to make KITTENS!

#110: Re: MOBA Mafia: Day 1
Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Votecount:

Resaka/Howdoiinternet: Albino/CandyVag, Zazaranth, Fanatic, Ind1go, Kachii, Runic, CountCount, Downfell
Zazaranth: Sllewely, Ind1go, Howdoiinternet, CKP, Anonymity

HowDoIInternet has been lynched!

As you all turn towards HDII, having turned from confused to sure of your lynch, you notice HDII playing with a silver transparent ball in their hands. With a smirk on her face, she bounces the ball in her hands and asks, "shall i make your heartrate raise, Or stop," catching the ball in her hands with the final word.

She turns to run, her tails flying out behind her. Before she can get far, you tackle her and then bring her to the lynching tree, and as she's standing on the block before the kick she calls out, "You'll never catch the rest of us!"

With those final words, the chair she was previously standing on and dies.

After her death, her body disappears and out falls a card. YOu pick it up.

"YOu are Ahri from League of Legends, and mafia. After retiring, you still loved taking part in killing, and after leaving Summoner's Rift, you called yourself the "Godmother" and decided to gather a small group of others that you named mafia to help you take over this town. As Godmother, your foxy wiles and stuns prevent any investigative role from determining your alignment. You however, cannot make the mafia kill until all the other mafia members are dead. "

Day 1 has now ended! Anybody with a night action may send them to me, starting now. Day 2 will start at latest on June 25th, next tuesday. If night actions are all sent to me before then, I may start it early, but that's not guaranteed since I'll be out of town.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

Search for:
Jump to: