MOBA mafia signups
#16: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Tue May 07, 2013 11:04 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Total Points: 869 points
Next Level: 1200 points
([50]Ind1g0)
i'm in, although most of my posts will be weekend or after 3:30 on weekdays.

that's fine. that's why this is a forum game ^^ you post when you are able, not force yourself to abandon RL things to post on here.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#17: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Total Points: 713 points
Next Level: 800 points
I can recruit some non-50 people if you want. Yay/nay?
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#18: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
(Sllewely)
I can recruit some non-50 people if you want. Yay/nay?

go for it. i was going to recruit some non-50 as well if i could. I think downfell is going to sign up... eventually. lol.
Survival of the fittest. Because it wasn't meant to be called Whoever Can Be Drug Across The Finish Line By Somebody Else.

#19: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Thu May 16, 2013 12:30 am 
The Unknown
Level 3
Total Points: 85 points
Next Level: 100 points
Fuck yeah

#20: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Thu May 16, 2013 2:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 21 points
Next Level: 50 points
I'd be up for the game.

#21: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Thu May 16, 2013 11:39 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 16 points
Next Level: 20 points
Id be up for it

#22: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Tue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 115 points
Next Level: 200 points
Being as it is the 21st, are sign ups ending today, or next week?

#23: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
next week, there was somebody on sllew's fb that mentioned they were going to message me about it and never did.. i guess i'll hve to go after them instead of the other way around. lol.

#24: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Tue May 21, 2013 11:16 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
How much does one have to bribe to have Numbers "come after you"?

#25: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
Numbers, last online: 1 minute ago :((((((((((((((( Who is it, numbers? I will personally bug them if they haven't already signed up. Both of my friends who posted directly to my fb post have signed up.

I'm all down for whenever! Finals end TOMORROW! WOOH

Runic: How much does one have to bribe to have Numbers "come after you"?

I'm almost certain that's a joke about sexual favors, but I've never heard of someone "bribing" a prostitute. O.o "How" much does "one" have to "have" Numbers come after "you"? aha Lets be mafia buddies.
[50]sllewely; friend me on my four steam accounts as: sllewely, sllewely2, Thumbody, and Supersammydog

#26: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 am 
The Unknown
Level 4
(Sllewely)
Numbers, last online: 1 minute ago :((((((((((((((( Who is it, numbers? I will personally bug them if they haven't already signed up. Both of my friends who posted directly to my fb post have signed up.

I'm almost certain that's a joke about sexual favors, but I've never heard of someone "bribing" a prostitute. O.o "How" much does "one" have to "have" Numbers come after "you"? aha Lets be mafia buddies.

I would also accept her hunting me down to yell at me, or slap me whenever applicable seeing as those are much more likely.

It makes me both sad and pleased that you're picking apart my logic before we even start Sllew ;)

#27: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
@Sllew, it's Aslan, the one who said *he* would come find *me* after you offered the link.... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. lulz.

you don't really have to hunt him down, i've already messaged him.

#28: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Wed May 22, 2013 3:49 pm 
Oh god why
Level 6
(Runic)
(Sllewely)

I would also accept her hunting me down to yell at me, or slap me whenever applicable seeing as those are much more likely.

It makes me both sad and pleased that you're picking apart my logic before we even start Sllew ;)

I hope you're excited! I'm excited!! I'm already deciding who I want to lynch!!! (it's probably mala)

@Numbers
Aslan? Isn't he steam friends with you? fb is a really inefficient way to communicate about mafia

#29: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
(Sllewely)
@Numbers
Aslan? Isn't he steam friends with you? fb is a really inefficient way to communicate about mafia

he is steam friends with me, but he was last online on steam 13 days ago.

his last facebook post was today. lmao. i think i'll go with social media for 1000, trebek.

#30: Re: MOBA mafia signups
Mon May 27, 2013 1:40 pm 
The Fucking Secretary
Level 7
Well Aslan never answered, so I'm assuming he wasn't that serious about playing. It sounds like Sllew recruited two more, which I am counting as a part of the total, but can easily take out if they never make it.

I"m also checking with one more person i've been having a bitch of a time reaching.

Edit: i have updated with the *possible* numbers until I can either erase them or add the names themselves :)

Edit 2: actually i should probably make tomorrow last day since today is a holiday and some people might not actually see this til tomorrow. Signups are actually now until tomorrow.

Search for:
Jump to: