Popup Content
A Discord server
#1: A Discord server
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 am 
The Boy Who Cried Pan
Level 6
Total Points: 580 points
Next Level: 800 points
I figured it was high time for us to make a Discord server for 50dkp. Obviously most of the people who were a part of this community have either moved on, or rarely come to the forums, or the Teamspeak, but both of them still see their use from time to time.

I've tossed around the idea of making us a Discord server for a while, and brought it up with a few people to gather their opinions. The big draw for it in my opinion is it's ability to serve as a forum for posting, and for voice chatting, basically the only two things we still do.

If you're unfamiliar with Discord it's an application similar to Teamspeak, or ventrilo, and allows for voice chat, text chat, has image and video formatting, and is 100% free.
It's one of the most polished programs out there right now, and I'll be a little surprised if anyone hasn't heard of it yet.

As I make this post I have made a very bare bones Discord server, and would appreciate feedback/improvements that anyone can send my way. The purpose of it isn't to replace these forums, but rather to give a more accessible location for anything you may want to share, or have on your mind, similar to how the Random thread works.

For now the connect link is: https://discord.gg/BxAWZZu

PS. This Discord is still technically unofficial as I have not had the chance to bring it up with Lunar
"don't stick your dick in that"
-Numbers 2012

" Women are like Religion " - 105137.2555 (2017)

Whadur - numeros 2018

Search for:
Jump to: