What event would you like to try out?

What kind of event would you like?
A Hardcore survival (type) map with 4 players and myself. 23%  23%  [ 8 ]
A parkour map with x amount of players. 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
A Hardcore adventure collect map with 4 players and myself. 20%  20%  [ 7 ]
A PVP/mob battle arena map. 20%  20%  [ 7 ]
A minigame map with spectator area. Spleef, etc. 26%  26%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 35
#16: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 am 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
I have Miner's block. And that sounds like something completely different then what it means since we're talking about Minecraft.

But yeah, let's not lie, Minecraft is boring as crap.
And I have as much motivation to work on this as I do to shower. I've completed about 3 dungeons, one of which isn't really a dungeon. I won't scrap this map, but I'm thinking of making another map instead, much shorter, and can be replayed. Here me out, either a coop team 2v2 tries to do puzzles and stuff to reach the end and all. I'd love to make a survival map, but doing things by hand is so tedious, and I can't stand to do MCedit. Although, 50DKP does need some attraction to it's players, so I'll try my best. School is cutting about 8 hours out of my day, so this won't be consistent working. (Not like 9th grade is hard or anything, but I do go to public school.)

Let's recap. No motivation for new map, ideas for new map, want suggestions, will work as much as I can.

As for talk about the old map, AKA the no motivation save. You start out in spawn where a tutorial is present and you can try to explore the 4 classes' abilities and weapons. Then you travel across the forest to the walled in city where you can have access to the village with the 1st "dungeon" where a new ability is unlocked for the wizard. After that you're told to visit the king, who is gone, and infiltrating his castle is the new dungeon. The big ol' tough man gains an upgrade here, and the main plot starts to unfold. After that, you're told to go back to the walled in village, (which is different from the village with the dungeon.) and visit their shrine. The sneaky man gains his upgrade here, and you obtain evidence of the people messing everything up. You'll decide to head to the animal land, and everyone is gone, but in the outskirts lies a new village, where everyone is turned into pigs except for the leader. You wait for him to sleep, breed the last two pigs, and kill him. And I'm done. Well for so far. But I'll just make a dungeon where you can change back the two/three pigs into humans.

That's about it I think. If something else pops up, I'll cut myself off and talk about that. Speaking of which, something popped up.

While it's not my custom map, does anyone want to try a new map? My internet is 100% Comcast, so I can't host it. Although, I can/will make a guide on how to host your own Minecraft server without Hamachi. If some sweet soul would like to host it, I'd appreciate that to no end. But please tell me what kind of map you want to do, or just link a map you'd like. Something not like a Super Hostile map though. Those take days and I want something to eat up like 2 hours of these poor suckers' days. The only thing I can think of is this. You will need Minecraft 1.5.2 to play it. Since... You know... 1.6 ruined everything.

But that's about it. Since we don't have a Minecraft server anymore, we should try to focus it on TF2. So, Wliu, LAWD, Carge, one of you three do something.

#17: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:31 pm 
Indubitable Apathy
Level 6
Total Points: 593 points
Next Level: 800 points
We have a server, all the files are gone.
Bro.
Fight me.

#18: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:40 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 44 points
Next Level: 50 points
(PeakayLawrd)
We have a server, all the files are gone.

This. Which is bullshit but what can you do when the host fucks it up.

Also I've tried to make this type of server before. Its hard but can be done. I don't have the time to devote right now though so someone else would have to set up all the quests and shit. I assume you're thinking of using Heroes for the spells/magic?

#19: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:56 am 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
As for the minecraft map, I've stopped working on it. I haven't dropped it, it's still there, perfectly fine and up-to-date, but one can only minecraft for so long. In the meantime, I'll find a Christmas map for our server this year.

#20: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:45 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 176 points
Next Level: 200 points
(PenguinBond)
As for the minecraft map, I've stopped working on it. I haven't dropped it, it's still there, perfectly fine and up-to-date, but one can only minecraft for so long. In the meantime, I'll find a Christmas map for our server this year.

If you want, I can scrounge a Christmas map together for the server.
I was bored so I wrote this.

If you like you like stupid shit I make that: http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterCaption

#21: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 am 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
(Mr.Caption)
(PenguinBond)

Go furr it.

#22: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
(PenguinBond)
(Mr.Caption)
(PenguinBond)

Go furr it.

K wadd'ya want? CTF? Survival? Something I come up with? Dungeony kinda stuff?

If you like you like stupid shit I make that: http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterCaption

#23: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
I'm gonna need someone to tell me whether they want the map to be an adventure or a competitive multiplayer thing, cause I'm about to decide myself.

#24: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm 
The Silent
Level 9
Total Points: 1910 points
Next Level: 2000 points
CTF would be cool.
~Wliu

#25: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
If ye be entering this competition, please speak now by saying "I will be in this event" or something of the sort.

#26: Re: What event would you like to try out?
Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm 
The Boy Who Cried Pan
Level 6
Total Points: 580 points
Next Level: 800 points
Make a thread for it, doubt everyone's checking this thread.
"don't stick your dick in that"
-Numbers 2012

" Women are like Religion " - 105137.2555 (2017)

Whadur - numeros 2018

Search for:
Jump to: