Popup Content
Captain Marshall and His Adventurous Crew
#1: Captain Marshall and His Adventurous Crew
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 pm 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Throughout all of time, there was no pirate stronger, smarter, and more loyal than Captain Marshall. He was adventurous, brave, keen, and just about what every man aspired to be. He would celebrate after a victorious raid, and mourn the loss of any fallen companions. His ship, his crew, and his riches were all he ever had. Consequently, when the winter came, and his crew left out to return to their families, he was left in despair for five months each year. Those men meant the most to him, as he had no one else in this world to love. Although, his crew may of not realized it. Don't get me wrong, they loved him just as much, but they had families to attend to, and couldn't always be with Captain Marshall. They certainly enjoyed his company, and he did the same to them.

Years ago, Captain Marshall and his crew thrived in the seven seas. One day, a vast group of pirates surrounded Captain Marshall. They bombed his ship, and just like that, it sank to the bottom of the ocean floor. Being winter, he had no crew to help him, and thus he died that same day. His crew was never heard from again...

Now it's your turn. Captain Marshall's ship is hidden somewhere in our server, and with it, documents explaining himself, his crew, and his treasure. As of right now there is only 1 adventure, but more to come in the near future.

I'm sure your asking, "Penguin, what the heck is this?" Well, this is a minigame within the server, where you can do searches and special challenges for goodies. You are NOT required to do this at all, and these goodies can be found naturally as well. How you do this is by searching for his ship, to which he'll give you stories of each crew member, and hints on how to found their estate. You can also find these naturally with no trouble. Anyways, he won't tell you exactly where the crew member's treasure is, because that'd be no fun. If you do come across it, you'll be met with that crew member's log, as well as a dungeon, with usually pretty good treasure in it. Like mentioned, you don't have to do any of it. Although I'd like to lay down some ground rules.

Please place any and all logs, journals, diaries, books, etc. back in the chest from which they came.

Breaking the dungeon is allowed, but not really approved of, as you're basically cheating your way through.

Using admin powers to advance through the dungeon, or find locations is not allowed.

Exact coordinates will not be given, and please tell me when you find anything related to this sidegame, so I can replace it later. Feel free to share stories on this adventure with 50DKP, but please don't reveal any spoilers or locations.

Now conquer all, and rebirth the pirate tale! But be warned, for who knows what lurks in the unknown depths of the seven seas...
Last edited by PenguinBond on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#2: Xavier: A New Challenge Approaches
Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 pm 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Xavier's Challenge

Xavier, the loving family-man, now has his location revealed, and with it, treasure! Just as mentioned in the first post, Xavier's location will be hinted at in Captain Marshall's ship. This challenge consists of an underground flooded dungeon, with 4 treasure chests along the way.

Xavier was a sweet man. He loved his wife and children very much, and would put himself between them and danger. Captain Marshall loved this man like a son as well, and Xavier loved him back. The crew members respected Xavier, as he kept them alive and healthy, using his master chef skills. He was truly a man of honor.

But now, Xavier's Challenge awakens. Will you find this loving treasure? Or die trying, just like all other intruders...

Search for:
Jump to: