Popup Box Title
Popup Content
need an admin on the tekkit server...
#1: need an admin on the tekkit server...
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
Next Level: 20 points
I've been playing on the tekkit server and only seen an admin on once when someone griefed the spawn. Which still hasn't been fixed. Also someone recently griefed my factory sometime between last night and this morning. They destroyed half the building and most of the land underneath.

Also since I starting playing on the server I've been seeing more people join. So we really do need an active admin.

#2: Re: need an admin on the tekkit server...
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am 
The Boy Who Cried Pan
Level 6
Total Points: 580 points
Next Level: 800 points
Kairen and I have talked about this, but atm we havent really seen anyone who posts on the forums regularly and plays tekkit.
"don't stick your dick in that"
-Numbers 2012

" Women are like Religion " - 105137.2555 (2017)

Whadur - numeros 2018

#3: Re: need an admin on the tekkit server...
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am 
Poptart Bandit
Level 7
Total Points: 1197 points
Next Level: 1200 points
We have admins whose jobs it was to administrate Tekkit and do the technical stuff, but somewhere along the line they either lost interest or had other things get in the way (School, work, or other projects).
I myself lost interest in administrating Tekkit. I've tried to repair spawn using our grief prevention plugin (Swatchdog), but the darn thing is very difficult to figure out, let alone use.

#4: Re: need an admin on the tekkit server...
Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
Next Level: 20 points
Ah ok. Well if you need a mod/admin I'm on it a lot and I've had experience being a mod/admin on other servers all though never have on a tekkit server and never used watchdog all though I can probably figure it out.

Or at the very least allow players to be able to use the /sniff look command from watch dog so we can see and report who griefed our place.

Search for:
Jump to: