Popup Content
Death Tales
#1: Death Tales
Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 173 points
Next Level: 200 points
So, I am not sure of how many people will actually post on this, the Minecraft forum doesn't seem all that active relative to the TF2 forum, but here goes.

We've all died a ton in Minecraft, I'm sure. Some of those deaths are pretty hilarious. So this is a thread where I want to hear all about of your most ridiculous/derpy deaths in this awesome game. I'll go first, I guess.

This was in my early days of vanilla Minecraft, back when my house was made out of good old fashioned wooden planks. I decided I wanted an enormous lava lamp sort of thing in the center of my house to act as kind of a cool effect as well as some nice lighting. Anyway, I was stupid and misplaced some blocks and it ended with lava flowing all over my wooden floor, burning it to a crisp and taking my along with it.
There's no way this could go wrong...

Last edited by rocket salesman on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

#2: Re: Death Tales
Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 am 
The Boy Who Cried Pan
Level 6
Total Points: 580 points
Next Level: 800 points
I was in a small cave system once, a creeper blew up and I guess there was a giant patch of gravel above the stone roof, the creeper took just enough health I couldn't dig myself out before dieing.
"don't stick your dick in that"
-Numbers 2012

" Women are like Religion " - 105137.2555 (2017)

Whadur - numeros 2018

#3: Re: Death Tales
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
Next Level: 1200 points
The first time I ever found diamonds (back in alpha) I also found lava. I was still new, so my home was WAAAY away from my spawn. I opened a chest to put my spoils in, but, wouldn't you know it, there was a bug where opening a chest with lava in your hands causes it to pour out. I picked it back up, and died with everything.
*3 hours later* SAME THING HAPPENED.

#4: Re: Death Tales
Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:22 pm 
The Silent
Level 9
Total Points: 1910 points
Next Level: 2000 points
Lag problems.
Found diamond. Mined diamond. Fell into lava. Poured water bucket. Nothing happened.
~Wliu

Search for:
Jump to: