Popup Content
Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
#31: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 pm 
Poptart Bandit
Level 7
Total Points: 1197 points
Next Level: 1200 points
Through the use of PEX I blacklisted many items that were either OP, glitched, or caused lags. Some items I made so you couldn't place, others I made so you couldn't hold, and still others I made so you couldn't pick up at all.
Even though I blacklisted just about everything that required it, some items will work even if they've been blacklisted and are still in your inventory. Our anti-cheats would pick up any form of hack.

I hope that clears up the issue with blacklisted items. Now, the way I see it is that since I wasn't there, this is something Peakay will have to deal with. It's his call.

#32: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm 
Indubitable Apathy
Level 6
Total Points: 593 points
Next Level: 800 points
I just moved his inventory to another account, yet he still somehow managed to crash the server. After repeatedly been told to NOT do whatever was crashing the server (I suspect opening up one of your alch bags). I will not deal with random crashes just because you're online, and have banned you to prevent it from happening again.

Until you explain to me what exactly you're trying to do that is also crashing the server, the ban stays. And I have reason to believe it was you. When the server crashed, it only showed your username spamming the logout message.
Bro.
Fight me.

#33: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 26 points
Next Level: 50 points
PeakayLawrd I was doing nothing to crash the server I was walking around every time and it still says that I had the Black Hole Band that KillerKenny94 gave me and I was doing nothing but walking.
Why push a button when you can shake a stick?

#34: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm 
The Unknown
Level 2
the server keeps glitching it says that i still have it in my bag and if you give the yellow bag to me i can get rid of it.

#35: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 pm 
The Emotionless
Level 5
Total Points: 310 points
Next Level: 400 points
Do try to put commas and periods so we can understand you better.
"Maybe it's hollow." - Sennin 2014

#36: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am 
The Unknown
Level 2
Sorry. I will try to do that more often.

#37: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 pm 
The Unknown
Level 5
Total Points: 218 points
This guy seems nice. My opinion in the matter would be to unban him and see if it continues since I don't really see concrete evidence pointing to this guy. Feel free to ignore me though since I don't have much experience with tekkit and I'm not an admin.

#38: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 pm 
The Emotionless
Level 5
Total Points: 310 points
(The Pretender)
This guy seems nice. My opinion in the matter would be to unban him and see if it continues since I don't really see concrete evidence pointing to this guy. Feel free to ignore me though since I don't have much experience with tekkit and I'm not an admin.

Well, not unban him, but lessening his ban might be better. He was a bit disrespectful to Peakay and all that.
"Maybe it's hollow." - Sennin 2014

#39: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
Next Level: 20 points
Ban Appeal Format for Players:
Ban reason (if known): The message I got was for spamming??
Date of ban (if known):3/16/2013 (today)
Your Minecraft username: Subzero22
The reason you did what you did: Well I was helping an admin find out who griefed spawn. Then I asked him/her a couple questions. I then got kicked for having a black hole in my white bag and was told to remove it. When I try to log in it wouldn't let me in and kept timing out. I restarted minecraft and said I was banned for spamming.
Just wondering how I was spamming if I couldn't even log in?

Why you think you should be unbanned (Plead your case, basically):
1. I didn't know you weren't suppost to have black holes in a bag or are you even allowed to have them at all?

2. I don't know how I was spamming and if I was in some way it was unintentional.

3. The admin could have just asked me nicely to remove it instead of just kicking me
right away and making it so I couldn't re-connect to remove it.

#40: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm 
Poptart Bandit
Level 7
Basically it was spamming you leaving nonstop and I had to ban you in order to prevent that spam since it wouldn't even allow me to kick you. Immediately because of that spam the server went down. I'll unban you.

#41: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:04 pm 
FIGHT ME
Level 7
Total Points: 1004 points
(subzero22)
Ban Appeal Format for Players:
Ban reason (if known): The message I got was for spamming??
Date of ban (if known):3/16/2013 (today)
Your Minecraft username: Subzero22
The reason you did what you did: Well I was helping an admin find out who griefed spawn. Then I asked him/her a couple questions. I then got kicked for having a black hole in my white bag and was told to remove it. When I try to log in it wouldn't let me in and kept timing out. I restarted minecraft and said I was banned for spamming.
Just wondering how I was spamming if I couldn't even log in?

Why you think you should be unbanned (Plead your case, basically):
1. I didn't know you weren't suppost to have black holes in a bag or are you even allowed to have them at all?

2. I don't know how I was spamming and if I was in some way it was unintentional.

3. The admin could have just asked me nicely to remove it instead of just kicking me
right away and making it so I couldn't re-connect to remove it.

Let's give this guy an applause. He did it right!

#42: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 19 points
(Kairen Bellatorus)
Basically it was spamming you leaving nonstop and I had to ban you in order to prevent that spam since it wouldn't even allow me to kick you. Immediately because of that spam the server went down. I'll unban you.

Oh ok. thanks. I'm going to get rid of it till I know for sure but are black hole rings allowed or can you just not put them into bags?

#43: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm 
Poptart Bandit
Level 7
(subzero22)
(Kairen Bellatorus)

Oh ok. thanks. I'm going to get rid of it till I know for sure but are black hole rings allowed or can you just not put them into bags?

I don't remember. You've been unbanned.

#44: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:04 pm 
The Unknown
Level 1
Total Points: 13 points
Ban reason (if known): Griefing
Date of ban (if known): Sometime in fall 2012
Your Minecraft username: gsman16
The reason you did what you did: I was stupid and foolish. Made a poor judgement
Why you think you should be unbanned (Plead your case, basically):I was on the tekkit server a while back and decided to make a dumb decision that ruined this experience for me. I griefed. It was a stupid decision and i regret my actions. but id like a second chance, this server is super awesome and i wish to enjoy it with my friends. I know what i did was wrong and have learned from my mistakes. I am truely sorry to anyone i may have caused problems with. Please consider giving me another shot. Thank you
Misc:

#45: Re: Ban Appeal Thread for Tekkit/Minecraft
Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 pm 
Indubitable Apathy
Level 6
Total Points: 593 points
Next Level: 800 points
Well this was a while ago.

To be honest I don't remember any details from this so I'll probably unban you just because you waited like a year.
Bro.
Fight me.

Search for:
Jump to: