#16: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm 
The Bagel Monster
Level 7
Total Points: 1007 points
Next Level: 1200 points
(Chakkan)
I could probably do it myself now, but i dunno where that was : P
I don't mind the end portal having a warp since I made the cross thing so people could find it, just don't put any warps to my real stuff. I'm a hermit living away from society so i can work on my crazy projects(if people can't find me they can't build near me and then I don't have to worry about running them over with my projects(or eating the mountain they lived in)) : P

I know you are around somewhere. :3
I am guessing you live east of the place, since it's the closest end portal. But then again... I get the feeling you found it and then moved like 1000 blocks away.

#17: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 am 
The Forever Man
Level 6
Total Points: 568 points
Next Level: 800 points
I added a chunk on griefing with a definition, and list of possible actions we admins may take against griefers(its pretty much situational).

#18: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm 
The Bagel Monster
Level 7
Total Points: 1007 points
(Chakkan)
I added a chunk on griefing with a definition, and list of possible actions we admins may take against griefers(its pretty much situational).

/cmodify for the lwc isn't added there, and is used a lot. :( Also, you may wish to update the list due to new plugins. Mainly the VoxelSniper stuff, and the PermissionsEx stuff.

#19: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:36 pm 
The Forever Man
Level 6
I haven't been on much due to d3 then tera, so I don't know what the new plugins do but I think alot of the features for them are admin only and I left cmodify off because it seemed more for admins but then again I'm more of a hermit so no one but me touches my stuff, so I'll add cmodify : P
But I'm not adding info for admin plugins in this post.

#20: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 am 
The Unknown
Level 3
Total Points: 92 points
Next Level: 100 points
There's a warp to Raxyntown now.
/warp Raxyntown
I know my name doesn't make sense. But when I think of it, my shadow is darker than most.
No, I'm not a nerd.

#21: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm 
The Forever Man
Level 6
I'm not listing the warps since they change a lot, but as I pointed out in the post you can see a list of all available warps in game by typing /warp

#22: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm 
The Unknown
Level 4
Total Points: 105 points
Next Level: 200 points
I was wondering if someone had listed all of the commands! Mostly posting so newcomers can see!
True Fact: Zombies love waffles.

Add me on steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yaywaffles

#23: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 am 
The Forever Man
Level 6
Update: I added some info on Tekkit, mostly just how to install the launcher, when I get a chance to play more and look up stuff for it I'll do a proper update. I also put a notice on the commands section explaining the commands in the list may not work and put the list in spoilers. I'll fix that section when I learn more on Tekkit and when we determine what plugins we will be running.

#24: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am 
The Forever Man
Level 6
Update: Since the plugins should all be back and running all commands in the command list should work(removed spoiler tags). Also added a line clarifying that tekkit is free but you will still need to have purchased minecraft in order to use it.

Edit: Moved and expanded the Tekkit section, now includes info on blacklist and Equivalent exchange. will add sections for other major mods in tekkit as I learn them.

#25: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 am 
Poptart Bandit
Level 7
Total Points: 1197 points
(Chakkan)
Update: Since the plugins should all be back and running all commands in the command list should work(removed spoiler tags). Also added a line clarifying that tekkit is free but you will still need to have purchased minecraft in order to use it.

Edit: Moved and expanded the Tekkit section, now includes info on blacklist and Equivalent exchange. will add sections for other major mods in tekkit as I learn them.

Great. :) Thanks for the update, Chakkan.

#26: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 am 
The Unknown
Level 2
Total Points: 22 points
Next Level: 50 points
i hav just bought land protection and i want to add _Reith do u use the /cmodify command

#27: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 am 
The Silent
Level 9
Total Points: 1910 points
Next Level: 2000 points
(hamkills)
i hav just bought land protection and i want to add _Reith do u use the /cmodify command

Um. Shouldn't that option be in the menu when you're using Zone Protection? (Store --> Zone Protection --> Add to Cart --> Purchase --> Use or something like that)
~Wliu

#28: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:14 pm 
The Forever Man
Level 6
(hamkills)

Right now, its not really worth using one, since they plan on resetting the map soon.

If you do buy the protection thing in the store, use it and it will ask for some info on what you want protected then an admin will set it up (best to PM an active admin like PK or Kairen to let them know there is an open protection ticket). I believe the ticket lets you add other people to the protection, but I'm not sure, it hasn't been used much. But once its set up just bug Karien to have him add people to your zone.

#29: Re: Minecraft Information / Command List
Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 pm 
The Forever Man
Level 6
Just a heads up if anyone has the same issue.

I was trying to check out tekkit today since it was reset, had to reinstall tekkit, but then I had issues with getting connected. It turns out there is a new version of the technic launcher and if your running it you have to select tekkit classic to connect to the 50 dkp tekkit server.

Search for:
Jump to: